4.3.07

Yay!

Finally got pics posted! Click on the pictures below and it should take you to my photobucket albums. The Europe one ended up being HUGE (even though it's only a portion of the pictures I took) so I had to split it up into Europe and then Venice. The Europe album actually catalogues my journeys backwards, starting in Paris instead of Amsterdam, so if you want to view it chronologically start with my London pictures. All told, I don't have nearly enough, but I guess they'll have to do.

Tell me what you think!
-m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're beautiful, michael!
it makes me wish i'd had a camera! ggahh!
i love you! i can't wait to see you!!

AK said...

hmm ... And you saying that you can't take pictures . I think you will have to take that back... the pictures are nice.. some of them actually pretty amazing... sooo... yay!